Saturday, November 20, 2010

In Search Of : Production pictures 
All pictures by Alenka Slavinec
Morning With the make-up artist

Ok all clean shaved, As now I know that the male lead actor just ditched me and who else can save my self but me , when the shoot is about to start in 30 min.



The Beautiful Cafe "Stockinette" in Jersey City and that's Mario all relaxed

 

Me (feeling stupid for acting in my own film) and Kate preparing for the scene :)

We thought about this dress for the last scene but it was too red.

Why so serious?

I think everybody is kinda stressed.

So much fun in STOCKINETTE the shoot was stressful but good

Next day going to Madison Square Park

"In Search Of" :- actors, make-up person

The lights are going down and no generator, lets make it quick


I just wish we could use this scene, all it needed was some more time, lights and footage which got corrupted during digital transfer.

All in all, great movie experience, great crew, loads of fun.
Stressful 2 days of shoot, quick editing, color correction, sound fix got us to the first round of Cleveland International Film Festival, they didn't screen it but got it doctored by 3 of their main judges which was awesome enough.
All inspired me to make my next movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment